Friday, April 17, 2015

Report cards? Uh-Oh!

Sooooo, my report cards have been done since WEDNESDAY and they have been sitting on the counter ready to go home....and...then...I FORGOT! AHHHHHH! I am very sorry!!!! They will go home Monday, for sure!!! We have been so busy in kindergarten with plants, reading, writing, adding, and nice weather (of course) that it completely slipped my mind this afternoon. Again, I am sorry!

I  wanted to share our plant things with you, but I can't get my pics to upload. I will try again later  this weekend. The kids have been so busy sprouting green beans, growing grass, and making our "garden" vegetables. Hope I can get things to work in the next couple of days.

Again, I am so sorry about the report cards and will get them home Monday....FOR SURE!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sunshine, Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment